- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 7:30pm
BRISBANE PLANNING COMMISSION
BRISBANE CITY HALL
50 Park Place, Brisbane
COMMISSIONERS: Cunningham, Do, Munir, Parker, Reinhardt
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. ADOPTION OF AGENDA
D. APPROVAL OF DRAFT ACTION MINUTES
1. March 22, 2012 Regular Meeting
2. April 26, 2012 Regular Meeting
E. ORAL COMMUNICATIONS (limit to a total of 15 minutes)
F. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. PUBLIC HEARING: 71 Park Lane; Use Permit UP-4-12; to allow for Night Operations (from 10 pm to 5 am) in the TC-1 Crocker Park Trade Commercial District, within 300 feet of residential property, for digital printing, document imaging and preparation of printed materials; Pitney Bowes, applicant; DCT Valley Drive CA L.P, owner; APN: 005-202-210
H. OLD BUSINESS
1. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: Zoning Text Amendment RZ-5-11 to Amend Brisbane Municipal Code Title 17; Chapter 17.06, R-1 Residential District; Chapter 17.08, R-2 Residential District; Chapter 17. 10, R-3 Residential District; Chapter 17.12, R-BA Brisbane Acres Residential District; Chapter 17.32, General Use Regulations; Chapter 17.34, Off-Street Parking; and Chapter 17.38, Nonconforming Uses and Structures; City of Brisbane, applicant.
I. ITEMS INITIATED BY STAFF
1. Baylands CEQA Training Update
J. ITEMS INITIATED BY THE COMMISSION
K. ADJOURNMENT to Regular Meeting of May 24, 2012
TO ADDRESS THE COMMISSION
Please fill in a “Notice of Request to Address Brisbane Planning Commission” and give to the secretary so that your name can be accurately included in the minutes. When recognized, please come up to the microphone, and begin by stating your name and address. When an item you’re concerned about appears on the agenda, you may address the Commission at that time. Otherwise, you may address the Commission under Oral Communications. The maximum time allowed for all speakers under this communication is fifteen minutes. Conciseness is appreciated. Please contact the Community Development Department at 415-508-2120 at least 24 hours in advance to make arrangements for any Powerpoint presentations to the Commission. Any attendee who wishes accommodation for a disability should contact the Community Development Department at least forty-eight hours prior to the meeting.
Anyone may appeal the action of the Planning Commission to the City Council not later than 15 calendar days (10 calendar days for subdivision applications) after the Commission’s action. An application form and fee is required to make a formal appeal. For additional information, please contact the Community Development Department 415-508-2120.
INTERNET & OTHER ACCESS
Agendas and adopted minutes for meetings of the Planning Commission are posted on the Internet at: www.brisbaneca.org. Email may be sent to the Community Development Department at: email@example.com. Meetings are broadcast live on Comcast Channel 27 and by streaming video, via a link from the City’s homepage. Rebroadcasts are during the week after the meeting; see the link on the City’s homepage for the Comcast rebroadcast schedule. For a DVD copy, please contact the Community Development Department.