- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 7:30pm
BRISBANE PLANNING COMMISSION
BRISBANE CITY HALL
50 Park Place, Brisbane
COMMISSIONERS: Cunningham, Do, Munir, Parker, Reinhardt
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. ADOPTION OF AGENDA
D. APPROVAL OF DRAFT ACTION MINUTES
E. ORAL COMMUNICATIONS (limit to a total of 15 minutes)
F. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
G. OLD BUSINESS
1. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: 575 Tunnel Avenue (Proposed Plan); Interim Use Permit UP-13-11; Modification of Interim Use Permit UP-3-09 to change from the storage, dispatch, operations and maintenance of approximately 50 SFO commuter shuttle buses (45 ft buses) to approximately 50 small vans, mini buses and small shuttle buses (up to 25 ft) for para-transit services, with a change in hours from Monday –Friday, 5 am to 9 pm to 7 days per week 24 hours per day, on approximately 2.3 acres previously occupied by an industrial building, MV Transportation, Inc., applicant; Universal Paragon Corporation owner; APN’s 005-152-240, 005-152-250 and 005-152-260
H. NEW BUSINESS
1. PUBLIC HEARING: (462) & (466) Kings Road; Use Permit UP-14-11, Variance V-3-11 & Setback Exception Modification SB-1-11; Use Permit to Modify the Parking Regulations to Recognize Four Parking Spaces within the "Alexander Road" Easement, Including Two Off-Site for (466) Kings Road, Variance for Shared Driveway (Alexander Road) and for Houses to Exceed Height Limits, and Setback Exception Modification for Elevated Stairway Within the Side Setbacks Between (462) & (466) Kings Road; Peter Anderson, applicant; Tuhin Roy & Lorn Dittfeld and Tara Schraga, owners; APNs 007-443-110 & 007-443-120
2. PUBLIC HEARING: Zoning Text Amendment RZ-4-11; Implementation of Housing Element Programs H.B.1.c, H.B.1.f, H.B.1.g, H.B.3.e, H.B.3.i, H.D.1.c & H.E.1.a, Regarding Definitions, Design Permits, Emergency Shelters, Supportive Housing and Development Standards in the Southwest Bayshore Subarea
I. STUDY SESSIONS
1. Implementation of Housing Element Programs H.B.3.b, H.B.3.i, HI.1.b & H.I.1.c, Regarding Parking Requirements
2. Introduction to Form-Based Codes (Benicia Example and Livermore Example) for Implementation of Housing Element Programs H.B.1.a, H.B.1.b, H.B.1.c, H.B.1.d, H.B.3.e, H.B.3.i, H.D.1.b and H.D.1.d, regarding Rezoning the Southern Portion of the Southwest Bayshore SCRO-1 District to R-SWB and the Southwest Portion of Crocker Park TC-1 District to NCRO-3
3. Planning Permit Expirations and Extensions, Appeal Periods, Hearing Deadlines and Notification Requirements
J. ITEMS INITIATED BY STAFF
K. ITEMS INITIATED BY THE COMMISSION
L. ADJOURNMENT to Regular Meeting of September 8, 2011
TO ADDRESS THE COMMISSION
Please fill in a “Notice of Request to Address Brisbane Planning Commission” and give to the secretary so that your name can be accurately included in the minutes. When recognized, please come up to the microphone, and begin by stating your name and address. When an item you’re concerned about appears on the agenda, you may address the Commission at that time. Otherwise, you may address the Commission under Oral Communications. The maximum time allowed for all speakers under this communication is fifteen minutes. Conciseness is appreciated. Please contact the Community Development Department at 415-508-2120 at least 24 hours in advance to make arrangements for any Powerpoint presentations to the Commission. Any attendee who wishes accommodation for a disability should contact the Community Development Department at least forty-eight hours prior to the meeting.
Anyone may appeal the action of the Planning Commission to the City Council not later than 15 calendar days (10 calendar days for subdivision applications) after the Commission’s action. An application form and fee is required to make a formal appeal. For additional information, please contact the Community Development Department 415-508-2120.
INTERNET & OTHER ACCESS
Agendas and adopted minutes for meetings of the Planning Commission are posted on the Internet at: www.brisbaneca.org. Email may be sent to the Community Development Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Meetings are broadcast live on Comcast Channel 27 and by streaming video, via a link from the City’s homepage. Rebroadcasts are during the week after the meeting; see the link on the City’s homepage for the Comcast rebroadcast schedule. For a DVD copy, please contact the Community Development Department.