- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 7:30pm
BRISBANE PLANNING COMMISSION
BRISBANE CITY HALL
50 Park Place, Brisbane
COMMISSIONERS: Cunningham, Do, Munir, Parker, Reinhardt
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. ADOPTION OF AGENDA
D. APPROVAL OF DRAFT ACTION MINUTES
E. ORAL COMMUNICATIONS (limit to a total of 15 minutes)
F. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
1. Wendy Goldberg, Center on Homelessness
2. Deputy Building Official Doug Rider, Community Service Group (CSG)’s Permitting Software Demonstration
H. CONSENT CALENDAR
1. 3000-3500 Marina Boulevard; Adoption of Report to the City Council on the Appeal of the Planning Commission’s Denial of Design Permit DP-2-11, Use Permit UP-7-11 and Variance V-2-11; Time Extensions for Design Permit DP-5-07 Approving Two Office Buildings and a Parking Structure with Related Site Grading, Use Permit UP-3-08 Accepting 1,373 Parking Spaces Including 1,175 “Universal” Spaces Located Off Site within the Parking Structure, and Variance V-1-08 for the Parking Structure’s Lot Coverage and East Side Setback; Don Little, Don Little Group, applicant; Sierra Point LLC, owner; APN 007-165-020
I. STUDY SESSION
1. Implementation of Housing Element Programs H.B.1.c, H.B.1.f, H.B.1.g, H.B.3.e, H.B.3.i, H.D.1.c & H.E.1.a, Regarding Definitions, Design Permits, Emergency Shelters, Supportive Housing and Development Standards in the Southwest Bayshore Subarea
2. Implementation of Housing Element Programs H.B.3.b, H.B.3.i, HI.1.b & H.I.1.c, Regarding Parking Requirements
J. ITEMS INITIATED BY STAFF
K. ITEMS INITIATED BY THE COMMISSION
1. Request to the City Council for Amendment of the Green Building Ordinance to Include a Renewable Energy Requirement
L. ADJOURNMENT to Regular Meeting of July 28, 2011
TO ADDRESS THE COMMISSION
Please fill in a “Notice of Request to Address Brisbane Planning Commission” and give to the secretary so that your name can be accurately included in the minutes. When recognized, please come up to the microphone, and begin by stating your name and address. When an item you’re concerned about appears on the agenda, you may address the Commission at that time. Otherwise, you may address the Commission under Oral Communications. The maximum time allowed for all speakers under this communication is fifteen minutes. Conciseness is appreciated. Please contact the Community Development Department at 415-508-2120 at least 24 hours in advance to make arrangements for any Powerpoint presentations to the Commission. Any attendee who wishes accommodation for a disability should contact the Community Development Department at least forty-eight hours prior to the meeting.
Anyone may appeal the action of the Planning Commission to the City Council not later than 15 calendar days (10 calendar days for subdivision applications) after the Commission’s action. An application form and fee is required to make a formal appeal. For additional information, please contact the Community Development Department 415-508-2120.
INTERNET & OTHER ACCESS
Agendas and adopted minutes for meetings of the Planning Commission are posted on the Internet at: www.brisbaneca.org. Email may be sent to the Community Development Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Meetings are broadcast live on Comcast Channel 27 and by streaming video, via a link from the City’s homepage. Rebroadcasts are during the week after the meeting; see the link on the City’s homepage for the Comcast rebroadcast schedule. For a DVD copy, please contact the Community Development Department.