- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 7:30pm
BRISBANE PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, March 24, 2011
BRISBANE CITY HALL
50 Park Place, Brisbane
COMMISSIONERS: Cunningham, Do, Munir, Parker, Reinhardt
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. ADOPTION OF AGENDA
D. CONSENT CALENDAR
1. Approval of Draft Action Minutes of March 10, 2011 Regular Meeting
E. ORAL COMMUNICATIONS (limit to a total of 15 minutes)
F. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
G. OLD BUSINESS
1. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: 99-B South Hill Drive; Use Permit UP-3-11 (aerials / noise /air / traffic / trucks); Relocation of Freight Forwarder to Approximately 75,487 Sq. Ft. Portion of Existing Building; DHL Global Forwarding, applicant; William Spence Co., owner; APN 005-280-230
H. NEW BUSINESS
1. PUBLIC HEARING: 100 Old County Road; Sign Review SR-2-11; Brisbane Village Shopping Center Sign Program Amendment; Judy Yuen Ng, applicant; United Ng’s Limited Partnership, owner; APN 005-212-110 (Continue to April 14, 2011 as Requested by the Applicant.)
2. PUBLIC HEARING: 180 Industrial Way; Use Permit UP-4-11 (attachments), Use Permit for a Boxing School; FLAME – Ring of Fire, applicant; Brisbane Bayshore Properties for Sierra Hotel Management Corp., owner; APN 005-311-100
I. STUDY SESSION
1. Zoning Text/Map Amendment RZ-3-11: Study Session (attachments / draft ordinance) on R-BA Brisbane Acres Residential District Height Limit and Ridgeline Development
J. ITEMS INITIATED BY STAFF
K. ITEMS INITIATED BY THE COMMISSION
L. ADJOURNMENT to Regular Meeting of April 14, 2011
TO ADDRESS THE COMMISSION
Please fill in a “Notice of Request to Address Brisbane Planning Commission” and give to the secretary so that your name can be accurately included in the minutes. When recognized, please come up to the microphone, and begin by stating your name and address. When an item you’re concerned about appears on the agenda, you may address the Commission at that time. Otherwise, you may address the Commission under Oral Communications. The maximum time allowed for all speakers under this communication is fifteen minutes. Conciseness is appreciated. Please contact the Community Development Department at 415-508-2120 at least 24 hours in advance to make arrangements for any Powerpoint presentations to the Commission. Any attendee who wishes accommodation for a disability should contact the Community Development Department at least forty-eight hours prior to the meeting.
Anyone may appeal the action of the Planning Commission to the City Council not later than 15 calendar days (10 calendar days for subdivision applications) after the Commission’s action. An application form and fee is required to make a formal appeal. For additional information, please contact the Community Development Department 415-508-2120.
INTERNET & OTHER ACCESS
Agendas and adopted minutes for meetings of the Planning Commission are posted on the Internet at: www.brisbaneca.org. Email may be sent to the Community Development Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Meetings are broadcast live on Comcast Channel 27 and by streaming video, via a link from the City’s homepage. Rebroadcasts are during the week after the meeting; see the link on the City’s homepage for the Comcast rebroadcast schedule. For a DVD copy, please contact the Community Development Department.