- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 7:30pm
BRISBANE PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, November 18, 2010
********BRISBANE CITY HALL********
50 Park Place, Brisbane
COMMISSIONERS: Cunningham, Munir, Parker, Reinhardt
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. ADOPTION OF AGENDA
D. CONSENT CALENDAR
1. Approval of Draft Action Minutes of October 28, 2010 Regular Meeting
E. ORAL COMMUNICATIONS (limit to a total of 15 minutes)
F. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. PUBLIC HEARING: Zoning Text Amendment; Amend Chapter 17.58, Enforcement and Penalty, of Title 17 of the Brisbane Municipal Code to Classify All Violations of the Zoning Ordinance as Infraction Offenses; City of Brisbane, applicant.
H. STUDY SESSION
Draft Housing Element:
- Cover Page and Table of Contents
- Housing Element Chapters I - VI
- Appendix A Building Permits Issued 1/1/99 - 12/31/06
- Appendix B Review of the 1999 - 2006 Housing Element
- Appendix C The 1999 - 2006 Housing Element's Compliance with Government Code Section 65584.9 (AB 1233 (Jones))
- Appendix D Compliance with Government Code Requirements
- Appendix E Housing Element Sites Inventory New Development included in Housing Element Period (Building Permits Issued 1/1/07 to 6/30/09)
- Appendix F Housing Element Sites Inventory, Opportunity Sites for Residential Development
- Appendix G Environmental Assessment
I. ITEMS INITIATED BY STAFF
J. ITEMS INITIATED BY THE COMMISSION
K. CANCELLATION of Regular Meeting of November 25, 2010, and
ADJOURNMENT to Regular Meeting of December 9, 2010
TO ADDRESS THE COMMISSION
Please fill in a “Notice of Request to Address Brisbane Planning Commission” and give to the secretary so that your name can be accurately included in the minutes. When recognized, please come up to the microphone, and begin by stating your name and address. When an item you’re concerned about appears on the agenda, you may address the Commission at that time. Otherwise, you may address the Commission under Oral Communications. The maximum time allowed for all speakers under this communication is fifteen minutes. Conciseness is appreciated. Please contact the Community Development Department at 415-508-2120 at least 24 hours in advance to make arrangements for any Powerpoint presentations to the Commission. Any attendee who wishes accommodation for a disability should contact the Community Development Department at least forty-eight hours prior to the meeting.
Anyone may appeal the action of the Planning Commission to the City Council not later than 15 calendar days (10 calendar days for subdivision applications) after the Commission’s action. An application form and fee is required to make a formal appeal. For additional information, please contact the Community Development Department 415-508-2120.
INTERNET & OTHER ACCESS
Agendas and adopted minutes for meetings of the Planning Commission are posted on the Internet at: www.brisbaneca.org. Email may be sent to the Community Development Department at: email@example.com. Meetings are broadcast live on Comcast Channel 27 and by streaming video, via a link from the City’s homepage. Rebroadcasts are during the week after the meeting; see the link on the City’s homepage for the Comcast rebroadcast schedule. For a DVD copy, please contact the Community Development Department.