- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Open Space and Ecology Committee
Wednesday, July 9, 2014 - 6:30pm - 9:00pm
OPEN SPACE AND ECOLOGY COMMITTEE
Wednesday, July 9, 2014 6:30pm
Community Meeting Room
Brisbane City Hall
50 Park Place, Brisbane, CA 94005
1. Adoption of the agenda.
2. Oral Communications for items not on the agenda.*
3. Permeable pavements and groundwater, Guest: Ken Johnson
4. Update on Quarry Rd. Clean-up day.
5. Update on Polystyrene ban presentation.
6. Preparation to meet with OSEC liaison:
i. Process for Energy plan.
a. PV panels and parking lots.
ii. Review process of the FEIR.
7. Community festival.
8. Carbon Calculator Community Education.
9. Invasive plant brochure.
10. Biological inventory on Levinson property.
11. Approval of the minutes.
*Public comment on the agenda items is welcome at the discretion of the Chair.