- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Open Space and Ecology Committee
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 6:30pm - 9:00pm
OPEN SPACE AND ECOLOGY COMMITTEE
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 6:30pm
Community Meeting Room
Brisbane City Hall
50 Park Place, Brisbane, CA 94005
1. Adoption of the agenda.
2. Oral Communications for items not on the agenda.*
3. Invasive species ordinance- Guest: Joe Cannon.
4. Invasive species brochure.
5. Polystyrene ban letter to business owners.
6. Draft Fossil Fuels Divestment letter to CalPERS and Resolution.
7. Update on Quarry Rd. Clean-up day.
8. Recap on Habitat Restoration Day at Costaños Canyon.
9. Carbon calculator community education.
10. PV panels and parking lots.
11. Thank you letters to previous members.
12. Update on the CAG.
13. Brisbane Acres lot coverage.
14. Update on PACE.
15. Monterey pine removal, quotes and species replacement list.
16. Update on Park rental amendment.
17. Work plan review.
18. Approval of the minutes.
*Public comment on the agenda items is welcome at the discretion of the Chair.