- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Open Space and Ecology Committee
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 - 6:30pm - 9:00pm
OPEN SPACE AND ECOLOGY COMMITTEE
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 6:30pm
Community Meeting Room
Brisbane City Hall
50 Park Place, Brisbane, CA 94005
1. Adoption of the agenda.
2. Oral Communications for items not on the agenda.*
3. Welcome to Michael Abney.
4. Rotation of Chair.
5. Thank you letters to previous members.
6. Brisbane Acres lot coverage.
7. Update on the CAG.
8. Ordinance covering PV and Parking structures.
9. Earth Day at Costaños Canyon.
10. Letters to Council.
i. Fossil Fuel divestment.
ii. Polystyrene ban.
11. Litter education and ‘Littering is wrong too’ campaign.
12. Stored liquid fuels data.
13. San Bruno Mountain pamphlet.
14. Tree removal quotes and site visits.
15. Staff updates from previous meeting items.
16. Review of May agenda items:
i. Invasive species ordinance.
ii. Baylands Ownership.
iii. Energy upgrade CA/ Energy plan.
iv. Work plan review.
17. Approval of the minutes.