- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Open Space and Ecology Committee
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 6:30pm - 9:00pm
OPEN SPACE AND ECOLOGY COMMITTEE
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:30pm
Community Meeting Room
Brisbane City Hall
50 Park Place, Brisbane, CA 94005
1. Adoption of the agenda.
2. Oral Communications for items not on the agenda.*
3. Update on CAG.
4. Schedule of future events/ event planning.
i. Habitat restoration day.
ii. Quarry road clean-up.
iii. Litter presentation to school.
iv. Planning for future events.
5. Polystyrene ban.
6. Review of staff reports/ letters.
i. Storage of liquid fuels/ fire code changes.
ii. Fossil fuels divestment.
7. Invasive species ordinance.
8. Inventory of dead trees/ tree removal.
9. Follow up on property ownership of the Baylands project area.
10. Energy Action Plan.
11. Staff updates from previous meeting.
12. Approval of the minutes.
*Public comment on the agenda items is welcome at the discretion of the Chair.