- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Open Space & Ecology Committee
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 7:00pm
OPEN SPACE AND ECOLOGY COMMITTEE
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 7:00PM
Community Meeting Room
Brisbane City Hall
50 Park Place, Brisbane, CA 94005
1. Adoption of the agenda.
2. Oral Communications for items not on the agenda.*
3. Presentation by Brisbane Police Commander Meisner and Sgt. Garcia
a. Truck idling in Crocker Industrial Park
b. Motorized bikes in Ecological Reserves
4. Sustainable Communities Strategy
5. Other Committee Matters.
a. Habitat Restoration Day – April 30
b. Sustainability Committee update
c. Energy Savings Forum evaluation
d. Energy Strategy subcommittee update
e. CAG update
f. Retirement of Fred Smith – April 29
g. Bay Area Open Space Council Conference
h. Discussion of responsibilities of Chair
6. Approval of minutes February 9, 2011.
7. Next meeting date: May 11, 2011.
*Public comment on agenda items is welcome at the discretion of the Chair.