- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 7:30pm
BRISBANE PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, March 11, 2010
********BRISBANE CITY HALL********
50 Park Place, Brisbane
COMMISSIONERS: Cunningham, Maturo, Munir, Parker, Reinhardt
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. ADOPTION OF AGENDA
1. Resolution Honoring Clifford R. Lentz for his Service as Planning Commissioner
E. CONSENT CALENDAR
1. Approval of Draft Action Minutes of February 25, 2010 Regular Meeting
F. ORAL COMMUNICATIONS (limit to a total of 15 minutes)
G. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
H. NEW BUSINESS
1. PUBLIC HEARING: 575 Tunnel Avenue(color attachments); Use Permit UP-3-09 & Grading Permit EX-2-09; Interim Use Permit for Storage, Dispatch, Operations and Maintenance for up to 50 Shuttle Buses, with 3,600 Sq. Ft. Maintenance Building 2,160+/- Sq. Ft. Dispatch Office, Involving 2,100+/- Cu. Yds. of Cut and Fill; Jeff Leonoudakis, SFO Shuttle Bus, applicant; Tuntex Inc./Universal Paragon Corporation, owner; APN 005-152-240, -250 & -260
2. PUBLIC HEARING: 2850 Bayshore Boulevard (north of Main Street/Linda Vista Drive) (color attachments); Use Permit UP-16-09 and Variance V-3-09, Telecommunications Facility Including 8 Panel Antennas on 12 Ft. Tall Extension of PG&E Transmission Tower; Alex Morin for T-Mobile, applicant; Pacific Gas & Electric Company, owner; SBE 135-41-9A Parcel 3
3. PUBLIC HEARING: 385 Valley Drive(color attachments); Use Permit UP-3-10 and Variance V-1-10, Telecommunications Facility Including 3 Panel Antennas on 12 Ft. Tall Extension of PG&E Transmission Tower; Ana Gomez for Clearwire, applicant; California State Teachers Retirement System, owner; APN 005-172-040
4. PUBLIC HEARING: 3708 Bayshore Boulevard; Use Permit UP-5-10, Extension of Use Permit UP-5-08 (Previously UP-6-07 & UP-3-06) for Contractor’s Storage Yard; Joseph Gilmartin, Oro Holdings, LLC, applicant & owner; APN 007-350-100 & -110
I. ELECTION OF CHAIRPERSON AND VICE CHAIRPERSON
J. ITEMS INITIATED BY STAFF
K. ITEMS INITIATED BY THE COMMISSION
L. ADJOURNMENT to Regular Meeting of March 25, 2010
TO ADDRESS THE COMMISSION
Please fill in a “Notice of Request to Address Brisbane Planning Commission” and give to the secretary so that your name can be accurately included in the minutes. When recognized, please come up to the microphone, and begin by stating your name and address. When an item you’re concerned about appears on the agenda, you may address the Commission at that time. Otherwise, you may address the Commission under Oral Communications. The maximum time allowed for all speakers under this communication is fifteen minutes. Conciseness is appreciated. Please contact the Community Development Department at 415-508-2120 at least 24 hours in advance to make arrangements for any Powerpoint presentations to the Commission. Any attendee who wishes accommodation for a disability should contact the Community Development Department at least forty-eight hours prior to the meeting.
Anyone may appeal the action of the Planning Commission to the City Council not later than 15 calendar days (10 calendar days for subdivision applications) after the Commission’s action. An application form and fee is required to make a formal appeal. For additional information, please contact the Community Development Department 415-508-2120.
INTERNET & OTHER ACCESS
Agendas and adopted minutes for meetings of the Planning Commission are posted on the Internet at: www.ci.brisbane.ca.us. Email may be sent to the Community Development Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Meetings are broadcast live on Comcast Channel 27 and by streaming video, via a link from the City’s homepage. Rebroadcasts are during the week after the meeting; see the link on the City’s homepage for the Comcast rebroadcast schedule. For a DVD copy, please contact the Community Development Department.