- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Brisbane Farmers' Market
The Brisbane Certified Farmers' Market is alive and needing your participation. There are still many loyal and wonderful vendors.
Come out and see:
- Crepe & Brioche - Artisan Breads, Pastries, Cakes
- Sapore Messo - Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinaigrettes
- Dalex - Sausages, Piroshkies, Blintzes
- Tantalizing Toffee From The Lady Who Kissed The Cow
- Hummus Heaven
- Pete's Honey
- Mountain Fresh Organic - Fruits & Vegetables
- Hernandez Farms - Fruit
- Neufeld Farms - Dried and Fresh Fruit (pictured right)
- Coastside Charlie - Smoked Salmon
- Roli Roti
Click here for a Moola Dollar, which you can use at any market. One coupon per vendor, please.
Any questions, please call Jerry Lami, Executive Director, West Coast Farmers' Markets: (650) 290-3549
Thank you and happy market shopping!