- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Classes and Programs
Brisbane Parks & Recreation offers a variety of classes for adults. Please view our current course offerings below and register today! Have an idea for a new class? We'd love to hear it! Please contact our office at 415.508-2140 and let us know!
- The Collective Camp - NEXT SESSION BEGINS 8/8/16
- Tahitian Dance at Mission Blue
- Zumba Toning - NEW CLASS BEGINNING 9/5/16
- Zumba Fitness - NEW CLASS BEGINNING 9/6/16
- Cuban Salsa - NEW CLASS BEGINNING 9/8/16
- Wednesday Night Yoga at Mission Blue
- Ballet & Conditioning with Rudy
- Additional Dance and Vocal classes are offered through Brisbane Dance Workshop.
View our Fall 2016 Activity Guide for more information.
View our Summer Adult Fitness calendar for an at-a-glance look at how you can stay active each day in our community!
- Open Gym Adult Basketball - Sunday mornings from 10:00am-12:00pm at Lipman Gym.
- Adult Softball - Spring league registration opens January 5th and closes March 18th. Fees are $670 per team. The league runs from April-June. Please contact Steve Beaty at 415-508-2144 for more information.
We have lap swim times available every day at our Community Pool as well as Water Aerobics and Aqua Zumba classes. Please check our pool page for additional details.
Click here for information on how to register for our classes and programs.