- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Classes and Programs
Brisbane Parks & Recreation offers a variety of classes for adults. Please view our current course offerings below and register today! Have an idea for a new class? We'd love to hear it! Please contact our office at 415-508-2140 and let us know!
- The Collective Camp
- The Collective Camp - MYA Yoga - (Ongoing) Wednesdays 6am-7am & Thursdays 7:45pm-8:45pm at the Community Center
- Tahitian Dance at Mission Blue
- Cuban Salsa
- Oil Painting
- Wednesday Night Yoga at Mission Blue
- Additional Dance and Vocal classes are offered through Brisbane Dance Workshop.
View our Winter/Spring 2017 Activity Guide for more information.
- Open Gym Adult Basketball - Sunday mornings from 10:00am-12:00pm at Lipman Gym.
- Adult Softball - Spring league registration opens January 2nd and closes March 13th. Fees are $670 per team. The league runs from April-June. Please contact Ricardo Monroy at 415-508-2143 for more information.
We have lap swim times available every day at our Community Pool as well as Water Aerobics and Aqua Zumba classes. Please check our pool page for additional details.
Click here for information on how to register for our classes and programs.