Water Safety is Important!
The Brisbane Pool, located at 2 Solano St. (Map) was built in 2000 as a part of the Northest Ridge development. It is heated to 79-81 degrees using solar and conventional heating. The pool is run by the City and has professionally trained aquatic staff, who are certified water safety instructors with the American Red Cross.
The pool is open every day through for a variety of types of swimming - times are allocated for adults and seniors doing laps and other times for more open family oriented recreational swimming. The pool is also available to rent for corporate events, end of year school parties, and special events. There are also several swim classes, scuba lessons and other programs such as aerobics and competitive swimming.
Staff and Contact Info
- General Information, please call (415) 657-4321
- Kayla Montiel | Pool Supervisor | (415) 657-4320 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Beaty | Recreation Supervisor | (415) 508-2144 | email@example.com
Winter Program Hours Begin Nov. 4
Adult Lap Swim Monday - Friday
(18 years and older only)
Saturday & Sunday
- 6:30 am - 9:30 am
- 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Recreation SwimMonday - FridaySaturday & Sunday
(all ages welcome; 6 yrs. and younger must be accompanied by an adult and within arm's reach at all times).
Daily Admission Fees
- $5.00 Brisbane Resident | $7.00 Non Resident
- (Morning lap swim 6:30 am to 9:30 am) $6 Res. | $ 8 Non Res.
Senior (60+) and Youth (0-17 yrs):
- $3.00 Brisbane Resident | $5.00 Non Resident
- (Morning lap swim 6:30 am to 9:30 am) $4 Res. | $ 6 Non Res.
Monthly Passes & Punch Passes
- Monthly Pass $49.00 Resident | $65.00 Non Resident
- *AM Monthly Pass $54.00 Resident | $70.00 Non Resident
- 15 Swims Pass $55.00 Resident | $70.00 Non Resident (good for one year)
- *AM 15 Swims Pass $60.00 Resident | $75.00 Non Resident (good for one year)
Senior (60+) and Youth (0-17 yrs):
- Monthly Pass $40.00 Resident | $60.00 Non Resident
- *AM Monthly Pass $45.00 Resident | $65.00 Non Resident
- 15 Swims Pass $35.00 Resident | $50.00 Non Resident (good for one year)
- *AM 15 Swims Pass $40.00 Resident | $55 Non Resident (good for one year)
Shape up and slim down with invigorating water excercise. A fun way to get fit!
- Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
- Daily Drop in Fee: Residents $7 / Nonresidents $8
Winter Swim Team
Saturdays Nov. 30 to April 12, 2014. Practices 9:15 am to 10:30 am
Fees: Residents $150 - Nonresidents $165. 20% sibling discount.
Ages 8-15. Must be able to swim at least 4 lengths (100 meters) freestyle & 4 lengths breaststroke without stopping.
Coach: Nancy Houdre
Registration Opens: Residents Nov. 12 - Nonresidents Nov. 19.
To check class availability or to register for Swim Lessons online (click below) or register at the Parks & Recreation Office | 50 Park Place
- Professional and trained aquatic staff are lifeguards certified by the American Red Cross
- 25 Meter Lap Pool
- Zero depth entry pool for disability access
- Heated Men’s & Women’s Locker Rooms
- Indoor and outdoor showers
- Water heated to a comfortable 79-81 degrees
- Shade structure with picnic tables
- Grass area with leisure seating
- Vending Machines
- Private facility rentals for corporate events, end-of-year school parties, and special events
Rules & Regulations
- Everyone must pay entry fee
- Swimsuit diaper required for all children 3 years old and younger
- Youth - up to 17 years (children age 6 & under must be with an adult and within arms reach at all times)
- Adult - 18 years and older
- Senior - 60 years and older
- Inflatables are not permitted
- Patrons allowed an additional 15 minutes in the locker rooms after the facility is closed
- An $8.00 service fee will be charged for reservation cancellations
- Breast-feeding mothers are welcome