- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
We are so excited you've decided to visit our page and we hope you choose to spend your time at our facility. The Brisbane Community Pool is a great space to become connected with residents and members of surrounding communities, accomplish a fitness goal, or start a new family tradition by attending one of our many programs. If you can't find the answer to your question on our website, give us a call at the number listed below and we will be happy to answer it for you.
The Brisbane Community Pool will be closed starting January 5th until the end of February. Please check back at this website for updates on re-opening of the pool. We hope to see you in the Spring!
Staff & Contact Information
- Pool Office, please call (415) 657-4321
- Ben Dieterle | Aquatics Coordinator | (415) 657-4320 | email@example.com
- Steve Beaty | Recreation Supervisor | (415) 508-2144 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re Hiring Lifeguards!
Looking to step-up as a leader in your community? Want to join the Brisbane lifeguard team? Want to learn valuable life skills? If you answered yes to any of those questions, here is your chance to apply. Click on the links below of locations where the next lifeguarding certification classes are being held. Prior registration is required for any lifeguarding class, if you have any questions contact Ben Dieterle at (415) 657-4320 for more information.
- Click here for a list of the Brisbane Community Pool Rules
The Brisbane Pool, located at 2 Solano St. (Map) was built in 2000 as a part of the Northeast Ridge development. It is a 25 yd. /75 ft. outdoor pool, heated to 79-81 degrees using solar and conventional heating. The pool is run by the City and has professionally trained aquatic staff that is certified water safety instructors with the American Red Cross. The Brisbane Community pool offers:
- Professional and trained aquatic staff are lifeguard certified by the American Red Cross
- 25 yd./75 ft. Lap Pool
- Zero depth entry pool for disability access
- Heated men’s & women’s locker rooms
- Indoor and outdoor showers
- Water heated to a comfortable 79-81 degrees
- Shade structure with picnic tables
- Grass area with leisure seating
- Vending Machines
- Private facility rentals for corporate events, end-of-year school parties, sports' teams, and special events
- Starts November 29, 2014-January 4, 2015
- Click here for printable Winter schedule/prices
- Drop-in program for Winter will start on Saturday, November 29th - Saturday, January 3rd. $5 Residents | $6 Non-Residents from 1:30pm-2:30pm
- No swim team on Saturday, December 27, 2014.
Pool Closures/Modified Schedules
- Wednesday, December 31, 2014 (MODIFIED) The pool will be open from 9:30am-1:30pm for New Year's Eve. We will be closing at 1:30pm.
- Thursday, January 1, 2015 (MODIFIED) The pool will be open from 9:30am-1:30pm for New Year's Day. We will be closing at 1:30pm.
- Friday, January 2 (REGULAR) Normal Friday Winter Schedule
- Saturday, January 3, 2015 (MODIFIED) 9:30am-1:30pm. We will be closing at 1:30pm.
- Sunday, January 4, 2015 (REGULAR) Normal Sunday Winter Schedule
- January 5, 2015 -February 28, 2015 (CLOSED) Click here to learn more about the renovations that will be taking place during the closure.
Special Events/Pool Rentals
- Want to privately rent or host your birthday party at the pool for Winter? Click here
Water Safety Is Important
Drowning is one of the leading causes of accidental death of children of all ages. We at the City of Brisbane are concerned with your safety and that is why we are providing you with this website to keep you, your family, and friends safe in and around the water. So let’s make your next visit to the pool a safe one, share these resources with anyone!