- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
We are so excited you've decided to visit our page and we hope you choose to spend your time at our facility. The Brisbane Community Pool is a great space to become connected with residents and members of surrounding communities, accomplish a fitness goal, or start a new family tradition by attending one of our many programs. If you can't find the answer to your question on our website, give us a call at the number listed below and we will be happy to answer it for you.
Contact Us! 1(415) 657-4321
"The mission of the Aquatics Program is to provide a comprehensive swim program and superior facility for all ages at the Community Swimming Pool."
The Brisbane Pool, located at 2 Solano St. (Map) was built in 2000 as a part of the Northeast Ridge development. It is a 25 yd. /75 ft. outdoor pool with a zero-depth entry pool for disability access, heated to 79-81 degrees using solar and conventional heating. The pool has heated men’s & women’s locker rooms, individual shower stalls, and shade structure with picnic tables. The pool is run by the City and has professionally trained aquatic staff that are certified water safety instructors with the American Red Cross. Only cash/checks are accepted as payments at the Pool.
We’re Hiring Lifeguards!
Looking to step-up as a leader in your community? Want to join the Brisbane lifeguard team? Want to learn valuable life skills? If you answered yes to any of those questions, here is your chance to apply. Click on the links below of locations where the next lifeguarding certification classes are being held (Prior registration is required for any lifeguarding class). Once you have completed the Lifeguard Training course, please create a profile on CalOpps to apply. If you have any questions contact the Pool Office at 1(415) 657-4321 for more information.
Junior Aquatic Water Safety (J.A.W.S) Program
We're looking for energetic, motivated, and responsible volunteers for this Summer! JAWS participants will assist Swim Instructors with swimming lessons throughout Summer. Unfortunately, the application processed is now closed for Summer 2015. Check back in Spring 2016!
Summer 2015 (June 8 - August 23)
- July 4, 2015 (MODIFIED SCHEDULE) Lap Swim 9:00am-12:15pm, Water Aerobics 9:30am-10:30am, Recreation Swim 12:30pm-4:00pm
- The Non-Resident Weekend Fee will start on May 25, 2015 (Youth/Seniors $5 Adults $10).
- Sign up for Swimming Lessons Summer 2015 NOW! Check out the schedule now!
- Check out the updated Summer schedule NOW available! Attention Lap Swimmers! Please refer to the Lap Lane Availability to see when there will be lanes in the pool.
Fall 2015 (August 24 - October 31)
- September 7, 2015 (MODIFIED SCHEDULE) Lap Swim 9:00am-12:15pm, Water Aerobics 9:30am-10:30am, Recreation Swim 12:30pm-4:00pm
- Check out the Fall 2015 Schedule NOW available!
Special Events/Pool Rentals
- Pool Rental Procedures
- Click on the link to learn more information on the types of rentals the pool offers for Summer or Fall.
- Call the Pool Office 1(415) 657-4321 to see if the date is still available. Private rentals must be made two weeks prior for sufficient time to find staff to work the rental.
- Complete a rental application and policies/procedures form.
- Come in to the pool to make payment for your rental.
- Check out the Junior Lifeguard Camp (July 6-10) coming Summer 2015. Prior registration is required. Youth Triathlon has been canceled.
Water Safety Is Important To Us!
- Drowning is one of the leading causes of accidental death of children of all ages. We at the City of Brisbane are concerned with your safety and that is why we are providing you with this website to keep you, your family, and friends safe in and around the water. So let’s make your next visit to the pool a safe one, share these resources with anyone!
- Click here for a list of the Brisbane Community Pool Rules