- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Community Pool 1(415) 657-4321
We are so excited you've decided to visit our page and we hope you choose to spend your time at our facility. The Brisbane Community Pool is a great space to become connected with residents and members of surrounding communities, accomplish a fitness goal, or start a new family tradition by attending one of our many programs. If you can't find the answer to your question on our website, give us a call at the number listed below and we will be happy to answer it for you.
"The mission of the Aquatics Program is to provide a comprehensive swim program and superior facility for all ages at the Community Swimming Pool."
We’re Hiring Lifeguards!
Looking to step-up as a leader in your community? Want to join the Brisbane lifeguard team? Want to learn valuable life skills? If you answered yes to any of those questions, here is your chance to apply. Click on the links below of locations where the next lifeguarding certification classes are being held (Prior registration is required for any lifeguarding class). Once you have completed the Lifeguard Training course, please create a profile on CalOpps to apply. If you have any questions contact Ben Dieterle at 1(415) 657-4320for more information.
Junior Aquatic Water Safety (J.A.W.S) Program
We're looking for energetic, motivated, and responsible volunteers for this Summer! JAWS participants will assist Swim Instructors with swimming lessons throughout Summer. If you are interested in applying, please print and complete this application and turn it in at the pool before May 8.
The Brisbane Pool, located at 2 Solano St. (Map) was built in 2000 as a part of the Northeast Ridge development. It is a 25 yd. /75 ft. outdoor pool with a zero-depth entry pool for disability access, heated to 79-81 degrees using solar and conventional heating. The pool has heated men’s & women’s locker room, individual shower stalls, and shade structure with picnic tables. The pool is run by the City and has professionally trained aquatic staff that is certified water safety instructors with the American Red Cross. Only cash/checks are accepted as payments at the Pool.
Spring Programs, Hours & Prices 2015
- May 25, 2015 (MODIFIED SCHEDULE) Lap Swim 7:00am-11:00am, Water Aerobics 11:15am-12:15pm, Recreation Swim 12:30pm-4:00pm
- Water Aerobics has begun on Saturdays from 9:30am-10:30am. You can now enjoy the class Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 11:15am-12:15pm and Saturdays! There will be no lap swim during the Water Aerobics class on Saturdays.
- Spring Swim Team starts on Wednesday, April 15 from 4:00pm-5:30pm, please regiaster online before showing up to tryouts.
- Spring 2015 Schedule/Prices
- Swimming Lessons Summer 2015
Special Events/Pool Rentals
- Pool Rental Procedures
- Click on the links to learn more information on the types of rentals the pool offers for Spring and Summer.
- Call Ben Dieterle, Aquatics Coordinator, 1(415) 657-4320 to see if the date is still available. Private rentals must be made two weeks prior for sufficient time to find staff to work the rental.
- Complete a rental application and policies/procedures form.
- Come in to the pool to make payment for your rental.
- Check out the Youth Triathlon (July 25) and the Junior Lifeguard Camp (July 6-10) coming Summer 2015. Prior registration is required for both.
Water Safety Is Important To Us!
- Drowning is one of the leading causes of accidental death of children of all ages. We at the City of Brisbane are concerned with your safety and that is why we are providing you with this website to keep you, your family, and friends safe in and around the water. So let’s make your next visit to the pool a safe one, share these resources with anyone!
- Click here for a list of the Brisbane Community Pool Rules