- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
We are so excited you've decided to visit our page and we hope you choose to spend your time at our facility. The Brisbane Community Pool is a great space to become connected with residents and members of surrounding communities, accomplish a fitness goal, or start a new family tradition by attending one of our many programs. If you can't find the answer to your question on our website, give us a call at the number listed below and we will be happy to answer it for you.
We hope to see you soon!
Staff & Contact Information
Pool Office, please call (415) 657-4321
Ben Dieterle | Aquatics Coordinator | (415) 657-4320 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Beaty | Recreation Supervisor | (415) 508-2144 | email@example.com
"Like" us on Facebook, click here!
Review us on Yelp, click here!
Management reserved the right to refuse admittance or to eject anyone from the pool premises if they do not with the following health and safety regulations.
1. No running will be permitted in or around the pool area.
2. All children 3 and under must wear swimsuit diapers.
3. No Horseplay, roughhousing, or boisterous play allowed inside the pool area, showers, and locker rooms.
4. Pulling others out of the water, dunking, splashing or throwing patrons is prohibited.
5. Smoking is not permitted inside the pool area or building.
6. The lap lanes are for use by those who are 18 or older unless approved by lifeguard.
7. Playing or hanging on the lane lines is prohibited.
8. No water wings, fins, bubbles, or any floatation devices deemed unsafe by the staff are permitted.
9. Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs are not allowed in the facility.
10. All children under 6 and under and non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult.
11. All patrons must shower prior to entering the pool.
12. Glass containers, food inside the pool, and chewing gum are not permitted.
13. Regulation swim suits required at all times.
14. Diving and jumping allowed in the deep end portion of the pool only.
15. Only adults and children 6 and under are permitted in the baby pool.
Forget a room with a view, how about a swim with a view? The Brisbane Pool, located at 2 Solano St. (Map) was built in 2000 as a part of the Northeast Ridge development. It is a 25 yd. /75 ft. pool, heated to 79-81 degrees using solar and conventional heating. The pool is run by the City and has professionally trained aquatic staff that is certified water safety instructors with the American Red Cross.
The pool is open every day through for a variety of types of swimming. Times are allocated for adults and seniors doing laps and other times for more open family oriented recreational swimming. The pool is also available to rent for corporate events, end of year school parties, and special events. There are also several swim classes, scuba lessons and other programs such as aerobics and competitive swimming.
Professional and trained aquatic staff are lifeguards certified by the American Red Cross
25 yd./75 ft. Lap Pool
Zero depth entry pool for disability access
Heated Men’s & Women’s Locker Rooms
Indoor and outdoor showers
Water heated to a comfortable 79-81 degrees
Shade structure with picnic tables
Grass area with leisure seating
Private facility rentals for corporate events, end-of-year school parties, and special events
We’re Hiring Lifeguards!
Looking to step-up as a leader in your community? Want to join the Brisbane lifeguard team? Have you always looked up to lifeguards when you’ve visited the pool? If you answered yes to any of those questions, here is your chance to apply. Click here to see when the next lifeguarding certification class is being held (prior registration is needed) or contact Ben Dieterle for more information on the recruitment process.
Winter Hours/Fees (Starts November 2)
Weekday Lap Swim
Monday – Friday | 6:30am-9:30am | 11:30am-1:30pm
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday | 5pm-7pm | 11:30am-1:30pm
Wednesday & Friday | 5:15pm-7:15pm
Weekend Lap Swim
Saturday & Sunday | 10:30am-1:30pm
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday | 5pm-7pm
Wednesday & Friday | 5:15pm – 7:15pm
Saturday & Sunday | 10:30am-1:30pm
Monday, Wednesday, Friday | 11:15am-12:15pm
Saturday | 9:30am-10:30am
*Please note the last Saturday class will be on November 29, 2014.
Wednesday & Friday | 4:15pm-5:15pm
*Please not the last Swim Team practice is November 26, 2014.
Special Event/Pool Rentals
The pool will be closed on the following days, we apologize for any inconvenience.
January 1, 2015 -February 28, 2015 (Renovations/Maintenance)
Water Safety Is Important
Drowning is one of the leading causes of accidental death of children of all ages. We at the City of Brisbane are concerned with your safety and that is why we are providing you with this website to keep you, your family, and friends safe in and around the water. So let’s make your next visit to the pool a safe one, share these resources with anyone!