- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
We are so excited you've decided to visit our page and we hope you choose to spend your time at our facility. The Brisbane Community Pool is a great space to become connected with residents and members of surrounding communities, accomplish a fitness goal, or start a new family tradition by attending one of our many programs. If you can't find the answer to your question on our website, give us a call at the number listed below and we will be happy to answer it for you.
Contact Us! 1(415) 657-4321
"The mission of the Aquatics Program is to provide a comprehensive swim program and superior facility for all ages at the Community Swimming Pool."
The Brisbane Pool, located at 2 Solano St. (Map) was built in 2000 as a part of the Northeast Ridge development. It is a 25 yd. /75 ft. outdoor pool with a zero-depth entry pool for disability access, heated to 79-81 degrees using solar and conventional heating. The pool has heated men’s & women’s locker rooms, individual shower stalls, and shade structure with picnic tables. The pool is run by the City and has professionally trained aquatic staff that are certified water safety instructors with the American Red Cross. Only cash/checks are accepted as payments at the Pool.
We’re Hiring Lifeguards!
Looking to step-up as a leader in your community? Want to join the Brisbane lifeguard team? Want to learn valuable life skills? If you answered yes to any of those questions, here is your chance to apply. Click on the links below of locations where the next lifeguarding certification classes are being held (Prior registration is required for any lifeguarding class). Once you have completed the Lifeguard Training course, please create a profile on CalOpps to apply. If you have any questions contact the Pool Office at 1(415) 657-4321 for more information.
Fall 2015 (August 24 - November 1) Hours
Adult Lap Swim
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday (morning and afternoon)
6:30 am - 9:30 am
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday (evenings)
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wednesday & Friday (evenings)
5:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday 8:30 am - 12:45 pm
Sunday 9:30 am - 12: 45 pm
All Ages Receation Swim
Monday 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Tuesday & Thursday 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wednesday & Friday 5:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 11:15 am - 12:15 pm. Saturday 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Monday 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Special Events/Pool Rentals
- Pool Rental Procedures
- Click on the link to learn more information on the types of rentals the pool offers for Summer or Fall.
- Call the Pool Office 1(415) 657-4321 to see if the date is still available. Private rentals must be made two weeks prior for sufficient time to find staff to work the rental.
- Complete a rental application and policies/procedures form.
- Come in to the pool to make payment for your rental.
Water Safety Is Important To Us!
- Drowning is one of the leading causes of accidental death of children of all ages. We at the City of Brisbane are concerned with your safety and that is why we are providing you with this website to keep you, your family, and friends safe in and around the water. So let’s make your next visit to the pool a safe one, share these resources with anyone!
- Click here for a list of the Brisbane Community Pool Rules